The Building of the Faculty Library was inaugurated in 1935. The library keeps more than 40,000 books in the various fields of engineering and related subjects (e.g. mathematics and physics). It has separate reading areas for undergraduate, postgraduate students and faculty staff. The library is connected with different research networks (e.g. EARN) and keeps records of both the monthly and the annual engineering indexes. In the early 1990’s, the library was modernized and supplied with audio-visual facilities and new furniture. It also offers photocopying, microfilm, microfiche facilities. The library is regularly supplied by additional books from the latest publications in Engineering Sciences. A number of well known international periodicals are also available.